Unless stated otherwise, students aged 16-18 are exempt from tuition and registration fees.
Download a full-time or part-time application form.
If you have any questions about our courses, please contact our Admissions team.Enquire about this course
|Course type||Course length||Start date||End date||Study day||Time||Tuition fee||Exam fee||Material fee|
|Part-time||19 weeks||14/02/2019||04/07/2019||Thursday||9:30am - 4pm||£760||£109||£440|
This more advanced course is aimed at students aged 19 or over and will provide you with a basic insight into the industry. The aim of this course is to:
- provide you with an introductory knowledge of floristry and flower, foliage and plant identifications
- provide you with a skills base to assemble a range of floristry designs
- develop your employability skills.
To achieve this qualification you will have to successfully:
- complete identification tests for cut flowers, foliage and pot plants
- create portfolios of evidence
- complete practical designs to demonstrate the skills you have learnt
- complete written assignments
- sit one external theory based exam
There are no formal entry requirements to this course. You do not need previous experience, just a willingness to learn and a genuine interest in floristry. Relevant prior learning experience in an appropriate professional environment will be considered.
What next after your course?
Successful completion of this course will help build your confidence and you could progress to our Floristry Certificate in Creative Craft (Level 2) or Professional Floristry Diploma (Level 2).
If you have any questions about this course, please contact the course manager email@example.com
Last updated: 9 Aug 2018