Unless stated otherwise, students aged 16-18 are exempt from tuition and registration fees.
Download a full-time or part-time application form.
If you have any questions about our courses, please contact our Admissions team.Enquire about this course
|Interview Required||Start Date||End Date||Day||Start Time||End Time||Duration||Exam Fee||Materials Fee||19+ Tuition Fee||24+ Tuition Fee|
Starts: September (Enfield) and January (Regent’s Park)
Duration: 2 year part-time course, 1 day a week
Available at: Enfield and Regent’s Park
Our Garden Design Diploma (Level 3) will give you the solid foundation, knowledge and practical skills required to start practising as a garden designer.
This course is equivalent to the combined study of our Plants and Planting Design Advanced Certificate and Principles and Practice Advanced Certificate.
You will need at least one of the following:
- a Garden Design Certificate (Level 2)
- a RHS Level 2 Diploma in Horticulture and a pass in one of our Level 1 introductory courses so you have the required foundation in the range of drawing and graphics skills essential for design in gardening
- a Gardening and Commercial Landscaping Diploma (Level 2) or equivalent and a pass in one of our Level 1 introductory courses so you have the required foundation in the range of drawing and graphics skills essential for design in gardening. Application is dependent upon tutor recommendation.
You will be asked to attend an interview to explore your interests, experience and ambitions and complete an initial assessment so that we can help you study. References are also considered.
What next after your course?
Successful completion of this course will:
- enable you to progress to our Foundation Degree (FdSc ) in Garden Design and Plantsmanship
- help you gain employment in garden design, landscape or horticulture industry as an employee or self-employed garden designer, landscape designer, landscape manager, landscape technician, gardener, horticulturalist, contracts manager, gardens adviser, horticultural consultant or garden design lecturer.
D3GPL-RD and D3GPR-RD