Do you dream of running your own vineyard? Or would you like to simply enhance your viticulture knowledge? This course is a great place to start and begin your viticulture journey.
Learn more about the art and science of vineyard management by joining our five-week short course. This intermediate course provides a good level of knowledge and understanding of vineyard principles and management.
You will also gain access to exclusive networking opportunities with fellow wine enthusiasts.
You will learn
- In-depth vineyard planning and design
- Grape variety selection and cultivation techniques
- Pest and disease management
- Sustainable and organic vineyard practices
- Harvesting, pruning, and canopy management
- Wine quality assurance and tasting
There is no formal qualification associated with this course.
No entry requirements, however a keen interest in viticulture is essential.
You can progress to one of our other courses in viticulture and oenology.