Launch a career in landscape architecture and enter a global profession that deals with important universal challenges.
This two-year apprenticeship focuses on the designing, planning and management of spaces in both natural and built environments. It will allow you to interact with fellow built-environment professionals and a wide range of clients, people and communities including ecologists, horticulturists and landscape contractors. You will learn how to apply your knowledge and understanding in response to global challenges such as climate change and environmental sustainability.
The apprenticeship will include regular online expert tuition combined with training, experience and assessment in the workplace.
You will learn
- How to prepare drawings and designs
- Site investigations and analysis
- Computer-aided design
- How to contribute to planning applications
- The management of relationships with colleagues and clients
You will need at least one of the following:
- Successful completion of a Level 2 apprenticeship in a relevant discipline
- Five GCSEs, including English and Maths, which are equivalent to GCSE grade 4 and above (C and above)
Successful completion of this course will enable you to confidently advance in this industry. You may wish to progress your skills further by training as a chartered landscape architect.