This course is designed to provide you with the skills, knowledge and confidence you need to access a degree in animal science, animal welfare, animal behaviour zoology, animal management or any other animal-related subject.
You will learn
- HE study and presentation skills
- Business skills
- Land-based skills
- Science, including bioscience and biochemistry
- How to carry out a land-based industry research project
- Animal science and welfare
- Animal management and behaviour
- GCSEs at Grade 3 or above in English and Maths
- 19+ years old
Days of attendance
You will be expected to study on the following days of the week:
- 19+ year olds: Monday and Tuesday
Successful completion of this course will enable you to progress to our animal management and zoology degree, or another related higher education course (subject to entry requirements). You will also be able to find employment in a range of animal management and science careers.