Starts: Rolling starts throughout the year
Duration: 12 months
Available at: Enfield
This apprenticeship will give you an opportunity to gain confidence, learn, develop and practise the skills required for employment and/or career progression in the environmental conservation industry. This training is delivered at the College in a block release pattern.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- earth sciences such as ecology and plant science
- research and survey skills
- practical estate management
- the management of a wide range of habitats found across the United Kingdom.
You will need to:
- be at least 16 on entry
- have proven abilities in English and Maths which are equivalent to GCSE grade 2 and above (E and above)
- successful completion of a Level 1 diploma will be taken into consideration on application
- be employed within the relevant industry, working on average at least 30 hours per week under a contract of employment.
Successful completion of this course will enable you to continue in employment within the industry or progress to a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Environmental Conservation.
Last updated: 13 Oct 2018