This course in creative craft develops your knowledge of current balloon design and decor to an advanced level using both traditional and contemporary balloon artistry styles and techniques.
The course is suitable if you have a Level 2 certificate or have previously attended an intermediate balloon course. You will create a range of both air filled and helium filled designs using a variety of different balloons to an intermediate level and develop your previous practical skills to develop and expand your creativity.
You will learn
- Environmental awareness in relation to balloons
- A range of larger themed designs using different techniques
- How to create a range of larger themed designs using different techniques
- How to design and create on-trend balloon designs
- Health and safety
- The care and requirements of each design
- How to work with different types of balloons
- The care and requirements needed for each design
Certificate in Creative Craft – NCFE
A Pass grade for a Level 2 balloon artistry course or equivalent
Previous industry experience in balloon design and decor, or attendance at another intermediate balloon course
A willingness and commitment to learn new skills
Enthusiasm for working with balloons and alternative mediums
Successful completion of this course will help you gain employment in the industry as a bespoke balloon decor designer and progress to specialist advanced workshops, or attend one of our level 2 courses in event styling, event planning or floristry.