This course in creative craft develops your knowledge of current balloon design and decor to an advanced level using both traditional and contemporary balloon artistry styles and techniques.
During this course you will be required to complete practical assessments to demonstrate the skills you have learnt, and to build a portfolio of evidence.
You will learn
- Expand your current balloon techniques
- Develop your ability to create innovative designs
- Enhance your product knowledge
- Explore different themes of the industry
- Build traditional and contemporary designs
- Gain a strong understanding of commercial costing for profit
You will need at least one of the following:
- A Pass grade for a Level 2 balloon artistry course or equivalent
- Previous industry experience in balloon design and decor
Days of attendance
You will be expected to study on the following days of the week.
Successful completion of this course will help you gain employment in the industry as a bespoke balloon decor designer and progress to specialist advanced workshops.