This course in creative craft develops your knowledge of current balloon design and decor to an advanced level using both traditional and contemporary balloon artistry styles and techniques.
The course is suitable for those with a level 2 certificate or previously attended an intermediate balloon course. You will create a range of both air filled and helium filled designs using a variety of different balloons to an intermediate level and develop you previous practical skills to develop and expand your creativity.
You will learn
- Environmental awareness
- A range of larger themed designs using different techniques
- On trend balloon designs
- Health and safety
- Different types of balloons
- The care and requirements of each design
Our balloons are made from 100% pure natural latex which is obtained from cutting the tree’s bark and extracting the natural substance known as latex. Latex harvesting discourages deforestation because the latex producing trees are left intact to grow and continue generating latex for a further 40 years. The balloons that we use for our courses decompose at the same rate as an Oak leaf and educating our students on how we can improve the environment is our passion as London’s environmental specialists.
- A Pass grade for a Level 2 balloon artistry course or equivalent
- Previous industry experience in balloon design and decor, or attendance at another intermediate balloon course
- A willingness and commitment to learn new skills
- Enthusiasm for working with balloons and alternative mediums
Days of attendance
You will be expected to study on the following days of the week:
Successful completion of this course will help you gain employment in the industry as a bespoke balloon decor designer and progress to specialist advanced workshops, or attend one of our level 2 courses in event styling, event planning or floristry.