This two-day course, available to those aged 19 and over, is a must for all dog owners and those working with dogs.
You will learn basic canine first aid in an emergency situation and what the role of a first aider entails.
Resitting this course is recommended every 3 years.
You will learn
- How to assess and administer first aid
- How to handle and restrain an injured dog
- How to treat minor injuries
- How to conduct observations
- How to transport an injured or sick dog
Canine First Aid
Candidates must be aged 19 or over to apply for this course. Candidates are also required to wear sturdy footwear. By applying you are declaring yourself medically fit to participate in the course.
Enrolment on to our Dog Grooming Assistant Certificate (Level 2) or one of our other short courses.