When: 11-13th July
Duration: 3 Days
Course Fee: £150
Looking for a career within the animal care industry? then this qualification is aimed at you.
The Level 2 City & Guilds Certificate of Competency in Pet Sitting is the only recognised qualification for pet sitters. This new qualification will enable you to gain the practical skills and knowledge that are important for working as a pet sitter, you will gain knowledge and skills in:
- roles and responsibilities of a professional pet sitter
- current legislation and codes of practice
- practical skills in assessing animal behaviour & health
- potential problems and emergencies including pet first aid.
Working with animals is extremely rewarding but requires long hours with dedication and enthusiasm for the role, pet sitting can involve looking after a wide range of animals to include cats, dogs, rabbits and guinea pigs, exotics, pet pigs, chickens, sheep and goats.
By completing our professional pet sitting course you are able to demonstrate to employers and the public that you have the practical skills and knowledge they are looking for when recruiting & seeking the services of a pet sitter.
This course is run over three days, the assessments will include written and practical tasks undertaken by City & Guilds qualified Assessors.
In order to take this qualification, you need to hold a level 2 qualification in animal-related area, such as:
- Level 2 Diploma in Animal Care
- Level 2 Technical Certificate in Animal Care
- Level 2 Diploma in Work-based Animal Care
- Level 2 Diploma in Equine Care
- Level 2 Diploma in Agriculture
- Level 2 Certificate of Technical Competence in Animal Health, Husbandry and Handling
For further information email email@example.com or call 0303 003 1234 Ext 1245.