Unless stated otherwise, students aged 16-18 are exempt from tuition and registration fees.
Download a full-time or part-time application form.
If you have any questions about our courses, please contact our Admissions team.Enquire about this course
Duration: part-time, 1 day per week over 1 year
Available at: Enfield
This course combines theory with hands-on practical hard landscaping experience to give you a solid foundation in this field.
- constructing paved areas
- building garden walls and pillars
- carrying out and drawing up a site survey
- looking at and understanding other garden structures
- using optical levelling equipment
- dealing with customers’ requests and quoting
- constructing and maintaining garden boundaries
- using a range of tools and landscaping materials.
During the course you will also gain an insight into starting or running a business in horticulture.
Last updated: 07 October 2018