Unless stated otherwise, students aged 16-18 are exempt from tuition and registration fees.
Download a full-time or part-time application form.
If you have any questions about our courses, please contact our Admissions team.Enquire about this course
Starts: September (Enfield) and January (Regent’s Park)
Duration: 1 year (1 day per week), part-time
Available at: Enfield and Regent’s Park
Duration: 1 year (1 evening per week), part-time
Available at: Enfield
- develop knowledge, understanding and skills in site analysis and design principles
- develop knowledge, understanding and skills in site surveying
- better understand the use of hard landscaping materials in garden construction
- advance your range of technical and graphical drawing skills to a professional standard.
Course topics include:
- site survey and analysis
- garden design principles
- technical design and graphic drawing skills
- presentation and construction drawings
- section, elevation and axonometric drawings
- hard landscape features and materials
- structural planting design
- modern garden designers
- professional practice demands as a garden designer.
Last updated: 18 Sept 2019