Unless stated otherwise, students aged 16-18 are exempt from tuition and registration fees.
Download a full-time or part-time application form.
If you have any questions about our courses, please contact our Admissions team.Enquire about this course
Start date: October, January and April
Duration: 10 weeks (1 evening per week), part-time
Available at: Enfield and Regent’s Park
- be able to introduce the use of 2D design into your practice operations
- develop CAD expertise following structured worksheets and basic project briefs
- produce a 2D CAD garden design drawing
- advance your drawing techniques and abilities in producing planting plans etc.
- use a design software package both widely used and available within the profession
- be able to use CAD to prepare surveys, and plans for presentation, planting and setting out purposes.
One or more of the following are required:
- an interest in (or are studying for/already hold a qualification in) garden design
- traditional basic garden design drawing skills, techniques and abilities
- confidence and competence in the use of computers, internet and standard office software
- access to or ownership of a personal computer or laptop capable of running CAD software.
Successful completion of this course will enable you to use or introduce CAD software as a garden design tool in practice.
Last updated: 19 Sept 2019