Unless stated otherwise, students aged 16-18 are exempt from tuition and registration fees.
Download a full-time or part-time application form.
If you have any questions about our courses, please contact our Admissions team.Enquire about this course
Course type: Part time
Course length: 20 weeks
Start date: 18 September 2017
End date: 26 February 2018
Study days: Monday
Available at: Gunnersbury Park
Tuition fee: £420
Exam fee: £55
Material fee: N/A
24+ Exam fee: N/A
This advanced floral Art and Design course will further develop your practical ability to creatively explore and design using traditional and non-traditional floral materials.
It will cultivate your knowledge and competence in the skills and techniques required for floral art and design; enhancing your ability to plan, prepare, construct and present complex designs.
This course will require additional private study to successfully complete course assignments.
To achieve this qualification you will have to successfully:
- Create portfolios of evidence
- Complete written assessments
- Complete practical assessments to demonstrate the skills you have learnt
You will need at least one of the following:
- Good experience and knowledge of floral design with a portfolio of evidence of designs produced (but not essential)
- An explored interest in floral design.
You may be asked to attend an interview to explore your interests, experience and ambitions or complete an initial assessment so that we can help you study. References are also considered.
What next after your course?
Successful completion of this course will:
- Help you gain employment in the industry as a freelance bespoke floral designer or a floral design demonstrator
- Enable you to progression to a Level 3 Floral Art and Design, Professional Floristry Diploma (Level 2)
If you have any questions about this course, please contact the course manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated: 9 Sept 2017