Unless stated otherwise, students aged 16-18 are exempt from tuition and registration fees.
Download a full-time or part-time application form.
If you have any questions about our courses, please contact our Admissions team.Enquire about this course
|Interview Required||Start Date||End Date||Day||Start Time||End Time||Exam Fee||Material Fee||Tuition Fee||24+ Tuition Fee|
Course type: Part time
Course length: 22 weeks
Study day: Monday or a Thursday
Available at: Enfield
Tuition fee: £420
Exam fee: £109
Material fee: £450
24+ Exam fee: N/A
This course will give you an insight into a range of tied and gift designs and explore designs using different mediums.
Aimed at students aged 19 or over, we run our Professional Floristry Certificate (Level 2) as a part time offer either day or evening.
This part-time route is over 22 weeks with a commitment of one-day a week at college including weekend study.
Your course experience will be enhanced with educational industry visits. In addition to practical floristry, you will also be introduced to aspects of art and design that influence floral designs.
During this course you will also cover aspects of conditioning flowers, foliage and plant materials, as well as identifying and assessing quality of fresh materials.
To achieve this qualification you will have to successfully:
- Create portfolios of evidence
- Complete written assignments
- Complete practical assessments to demonstrate the skills you have learnt
You will need at least one of the following:
- At least 3 GCSE at grades A* to C
- Successful completion of Introduction to floristry Diploma (level 1) or equivalent.
- Relevant prior learning or experience gained in an appropriate professional environment will be considered
- Successful completion of a practical and knowledge based industry assessment.
Successful completion of this course will help you gain employment in the industry as a junior florist or enable you to progress to our Professional Floristry Diploma (Level 2)
If you have any questions about this course, please contact the course manager email@example.com
Last updated: 06 Sept 2017