Unless stated otherwise, students aged 16-18 are exempt from tuition and registration fees.
Download a full-time or part-time application form.
If you have any questions about our courses, please contact our Admissions team.Enquire about this course
|Interview Required||Start Date||End Date||Day||Start Time||End Time||Exam Fee||Material Fee||Tuition Fee||24+ Tuition Fee|
The Level 4 Higher Diploma in Floristry is aimed at students who are essentially completing industry experience whilst accessing the course to extended their knowledge and skills.
The course will provide you with a range of theory in historical studies, business practices along with marketing and promotion for the industry. Practical designs will be covered using a range of floristry techniques in tied, wired, glued, mediums and design trends.
To achieve this qualification you will have to successfully complete:
- both written and practical examinations (Practical exam materials costs apply)
- portfolios of evidence
- written assignments
- range of practical work to develop a range of skills and techniques
- regular access to the floristry industry to build own knowledge of current trends and commercial viability.
- at least 4 GCSEs at grades 9 to 5 (A* to C) including Maths and English
- an overall Merit or above in a Floristry Advanced Diploma (Level 3) or equivalent
- have industrial experience while accessing the qualification
- skills test maybe required
You will be asked to attend an interview to explore your interests, experience and ambitions and maybe required to complete a skills test so that we can help you study and establish prior skills. References are also considered.
We want all of our students to maximise their personal development and prospects for employment or further study.
What next after your course?
- help you gain employment in the industry as a senior florist or in a managerial position
- enable you to explore your personal development and industry knowledge on a Level 5 Master Diploma in
- Professional Floristry programme, which can lead to becoming a Master Florist or a full Bachelor’s Degree in Floristry.
If you have any questions about this course, please contact the course manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 03 Aug 2018