Starts: 25/09/2019 Ends: 11/03/2020 Study day: Wednesday Time: 9:30am – 4pm Duration: 20 weeks
Starts: 30/10/2019 Ends: 17/06/2020 Study day: Wednesday evening Time: 6pm-9:30pm Duration: 28 weeks
Available at: Enfield
Tuition fee: £460
Exam fee: £61
This creative craft qualification incorporating balloon design and decor will provide you with a sound foundation of knowledge and competence in the skills and techniques of traditional and contemporary balloon artistry. This course will introduce you to:
- Basic balloon techniques
- Product information
- Innovative design techniques
- Traditional and contemporary designs.
- Commercial costing for profit
To achieve this qualification you will have to successfully:
- Complete practical assessments to demonstrate the skills you have learnt.
- Portfolio of evidence
- A willingness and commitment to learn new skills
- Enthusiasm for working with Balloons
- An explored interest in balloon artistry and art and design
Successful completion of this course will enable you to progress to the Balloon Artistry Certificate (creative craft Level 3) and specialist advanced workshops.
If you have any questions about this course, please contact the course manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Page updated: 15 Sept 2019