Unless stated otherwise, students aged 16-18 are exempt from tuition and registration fees.
Download a full-time or part-time application form.
If you have any questions about our courses, please contact our Admissions team.Enquire about this course
Starts: 19/09/2019 Ends: 19/12/2019 on a Thursday
And: 18/03/2020 Ends: 01/07/2020 on a Wednesday
Duration: 13 weeks
Available at: Enfield
Tuition fee: £305
Exam fee: £59
This combination course will give you a basic insight into the creative world of floristry, balloon artistry and event styling.
The course allows you to express your own creativity and personality through a host of various styles and materials of your choice.
In addition, you will learn weekly how to create and explore a range of basic floristry and balloon artistry techniques which will then link together to produce a final display using the principles of design to create a fully styled event.
You will also explore and experiment with a range of materials relevant to both floristry and balloon artistry.
This course requires additional private study for completion of course.
To achieve this qualification you will have to successfully:
- experiment with art and design ideas and techniques
- complete a final research project
- produce a basic portfolio of techniques and design ideas
- final design assessment
- no previous qualifications
- a willingness and commitment to learn new skills
- enthusiasm for working with flowers and other mixed media materials
What next after you finish your course?
Successful completion of this course will:
- Progress to Level 2 Floral Design Certificate Art and Design, L2 Balloon Artistry Certificate Creative Craft, Art & Design Floristry, Balloon and Event Styling combination course or Level 2 Certificate in Event Planning.
If you have any questions about this course, please contact the course manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Page updated: 15 Sept 2019