Duration: 22 weeks
Study days: Thursday
Available at: Enfield
Tuition fee: £460
Exam fee: £66
This combination course will expand on your knowledge and skills in the creative world of floristry, balloon artistry and event styling. This course will allow you to develop your ideas and express your own creativity and personality through a host of various styles and materials of your choice.
In addition, you will learn weekly how to create and explore a range of floristry and balloon artistry designs and techniques which you will link together to produce a final display, using the principles of design to create a fully-styled event. You will experiment with a range of materials relevant to both floristry and balloon artistry.
This course will require additional private study.
To achieve this qualification you will have to successfully:
- experiment with art and design ideas and techniques
- complete a final research project
- produce a portfolio of techniques and design ideas
- complete a final design assessment.
You will need at least one of the following:
- Pass grade in our Certificate in Art and Design – Floristry, Balloon and Event Styling (Level 1)
- A willingness and commitment to learn new skills
- Enthusiasm for working with flowers and other mixed media materials.
Successful completion of this course will enable you to gain employment in the event planning/styling industry at a junior level or you can progress to a Certificate in Event Planning (Level 2), a Floristry Award, Certificate or Diploma (Level 2) or a Certificate in Level 2 balloon artistry.
If you have any questions about this course, please contact the course manager email@example.com
Last updated: 14 August 2019