Intensive 15.04.19 – 18.04.19 (Mon-Thurs)
25.04.19 – 16.05.19 (Thursday)
Evening, 01.05.19 – 26.06.19 (Wednesday Eve 6pm – 9:30pm)
Intensive 28.05.19 – 31.05.19 (Tues – Friday)
05.06.19 – 26.06.19 (Wednesday)
Time: 9:30am – 4pm
Course Length: 4 weeks
This beginners introduction to floristry is aimed at students aged 19 or over and will provide you with a basic insight into commercial floristry designs.
The aim of this course is to:
- Provide you with an introductory knowledge of floristry and basic craft skills.
- Provide you with a skills base to assemble a range of floristry designs.
- Explore and experiment with a range of different tools, mixed mediums and construction techniques.
To achieve this qualification you will have to successfully:
- Produce a portfolio which will include your underpinning knowledge and evidence of practical designs produced.
- Complete all criteria as outlined by the awarding body.
- You will be encouraged to use VLE (Moodle) outside of the classroom to support your portfolio building and underpinning questions.
There are no formal entry requirements to this course. You do not need previous experience, just a willingness to learn and a genuine interest in floristry.
Successful completion of this course will help build your creative skills and you could progress to our different pathways;
Professional Floristry (full time or Part Time day/evening)
Art and Design Floral Design or Event Styling (Part time day)
If you have any questions about this course, please contact the course manager email@example.com