This course is designed to provide you with the skills, knowledge and confidence you need to access a degree in wildlife conservation, countryside management, ecology, land management, countryside management, or any other environmental conservation-related subject.
You will learn
- HE study and presentation skills
- Business skills
- Land-based skills
- Science, including bioscience and biochemistry
- How to carry out a land-based industry research project
- Practical countryside management
- Habitat and species identification
- GCSEs at Grade 3 or above in English and Maths
- 19+ years old
Days of attendance
You will be expected to study on the following days of the week:
- 19+ year olds: Monday and Tuesday
Successful completion of this course will enable you to progress to environmental conservation and other related degrees or our animal management and zoology degree (subject to entry requirements). You will also be able to find employment in a range of ecology, conservation and countryside careers.