This is an intensive, part-time theory-based course that forms part of the RHS Level 2 Diploma in the Principles and Practices of Horticulture.
As this is an exam-based course, you must be able to commit time for independent study.
You will learn
- How to create garden features, including selection and planning
- How to choose plants and the establishment and maintenance of plants and lawns
- How to produce outdoor vegetables and fruit
- More about protected environments and their use in plant cultivation
- A minimum level of general GCSE attainment including English at grade 4 and above (C and above)
- An interest in plants and gardening
Successful completion of this course should support career development if you’re already working in professional horticulture, help prepare you to embark on a career in professional horticulture or allow you to progress to Level 3 RHS or garden design qualifications.
If you complete all three RHS Level 2 Certificates you will receive the RHS Level 2 Diploma in the Principles and Practices of Horticulture.