This course will introduce you to the use of 2D design into your practice operations and help you develop CAD expertise following structured worksheets and basic project briefs.
You will learn
- To produce a 2D CAD garden design drawing
- Advance your drawing techniques and abilities in producing planting plans
- Use a design software package both widely used and available within the profession
- The use of CAD to prepare surveys, and plans for presentation, planting and setting out purposes
You will need at least one of the following:
- An interest in (or are studying/already hold a qualification in) garden design
- Traditional basic garden design drawing skills, techniques and abilities
- Confidence and competence in the use of computers, internet and standard Office software
- Ownership of a personal computer or laptop capable of running CAD software
Successful completion of this course will enable you to use or introduce CAD software as a garden design tool in practice.