This workshop offers a fantastic opportunity to learn a range of table décor, tied designs and body adornments.
You will learn the basic theory of wedding work and how to care and maintain your designs which will include topics of seasonal flowers and environmental factors. This is a great short course that will enable you to replicate your designs for a range of occasions.
You will learn
- A range of wedding designs
- A variety of styles, alternative mediums and mechanics
- How to care for each design
- An element of wedding theory
You will need at least one of the following:
- A willingness and commitment to learn new skills
- Enthusiasm for working with flowers and alternative mediums
- Wedding theory
- 6.30pm to 9pm
Successful completion of this course will help build your confidence and you could progress to another one of our floristry workshops, or one of our Level 1 or 2 courses in floristry and event styling.