This workshop offers you an insight into the suitable plants, mediums and mechanics that are required to create a healthy and stylish terrarium to decorate your home.
You will learn basic theory about the natural habitat of the plant’s environment and their conditions, including a range of mediums suitable for your terrarium.
This workshop would also make an ideal gift experience for those that have a passion for plants.
You will learn
- How to use a variety of plants, alternative mediums and mechanics
- The care and requirement needs for each design
- Information about the plant’s natural habitat and environment
You will need at least one of the following:
- A willingness and commitment to learn new skills
- Enthusiasm for working with plants
- An interest in plants and their natural environments
Successful completion of this course will help build your confidence and you could progress to another one of our floristry workshops, or one of our Level 1 or 2 courses in floristry and event styling.