Our Higher Diploma in Floristry (Level 4) is aimed at industry professionals looking to develop and enhance their independent floristry knowledge and design skills.
The course will build on your existing knowledge and practical skills using a range of techniques.
You will learn
- The processes of historical designs
- Creative event work
- A range of floristry techniques in tied, wired, glued mediums and design trends
- How to effectively market and promote a floristry business
- You will undertake inspiring educational industry visits
- At least four GCSEs at grade 4 and above (A* to C) including Maths and English
- An overall Merit or above in a Level 3 floristry diploma or equivalent
- Be working/volunteering in the industry during your studies
Days of attendance
You will be expected to study on the following days of the week:
Regent’s Park Campus
- 19+ year olds: Thursday
Successful completion of this course will help you to obtain a managerial position or to run your own business. You will also be able to explore your personal development and industry knowledge on a Master Diploma in Floristry (Level 5) which can lead to either becoming a Master Florist or progressing to higher education.