This course is suitable if you wish to explore your creativity.
You will create a range of styles and designs using a variety of non-floral medium, whilst learning the basic practical skills to develop and expand your creativity.
You will learn
- How to create a range of non-floral foam designs
- How to use a variety of styles and alternative mediums
- The care and requirement needs of each design
- The environmental benefits
- A willingness and commitment to learn new skills
- Enthusiasm for working with plants and alternative mediums
Days of attendance
You will be expected to study on the following days of the week:
Gunnersbury Park Campus
Regent’s Park Campus
Successful completion of this course will help build your confidence and you could progress to another floristry workshop, or one of our Level 1 or 2 courses in floristry and event styling.