This three-week course, for one day a week, is suitable for all people wishing to explore their creativity.
You will create a range of dried/silk flower designs and learn the basic practical skills to develop and expand your creativity.
You will learn
- A range of dried/silk flower designs
- A variety of dried/silk flowers
- The care and requirements of each design
- A willingness and commitment to learning new skills
- Enthusiasm for working with plants and alternative mediums
Days of attendance
You will be expected to study on the following days of the week:
Gunnersbury Park Campus
Successful completion of this course will help build your confidence and you could progress to another floral workshop. Alternatively, you can progress to our level 1 courses in floral design and event styling.