This course is designed to expand on your knowledge and develop new and existing skills in the creative world of floristry and event styling.
You will learn weekly how to create and explore a range of floristry and event styling designs which are eco-friendly. You will also create and showcase a final display, using the principles of design to create a fully styled event. You will experiment with a range of materials relevant to both floristry and event styling.
You will learn
- A range of mediums and mechanics
- How to work with various materials
- How to produce a basic portfolio of techniques and design ideas
- Pass grade in our Level 1 event styling course
- A willingness and commitment to learn new skills
- Enthusiasm for working with plants and alternative mediums
Days of attendance
You will be expected to study on the following days of the week:
- Tuesday or Wednesday (evening)
Gunnersbury Park Campus
Successful completion of this course will help you gain employment in the event planning or styling industry at a junior level or you can progress to a Certificate in Event Planning (Level 2), a floristry Award, Certificate or Diploma (Level 2) or a Certificate in Level 2 balloon artistry.