This advanced art and design course will allow you to expand your creativity and explore bespoke designs using traditional and non-traditional floral materials.
You will learn how to cultivate your knowledge and competence in the skills and techniques required for floral design.
You will learn
- How to plan, prepare and construct complex designs
- How to use a range of materials in your designs
You will need at least one of the following:
- A Pass grade for the Certificate in Floral Art and Design (Level 2)
- Excellent experience and knowledge of floral design with a portfolio of designs produced
- Previous work experience in floral design
- An art and design background
Days of attendance
You will be expected to study on the following days of the week.
Successful completion of this course will enable you to gain employment in the industry as a freelance bespoke floral designer, window designer, floral design demonstrator or function decorator. You will also be able to progress to Advanced Technical Diploma in Floristry (Level 3), our Capel Access to HE – Floristry (Level 3) course, or a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Floristry.