This combination course will expand on your knowledge and skills in the creative world of floristry and event styling.
Develop your ideas and express your own creativity and personality through a host of various styles and materials of your choice.
In addition, you will learn weekly how to create and explore a range of floristry and event styling designs with a range of techniques which you will link together to produce a final display, using the principles of design to create a fully styled event. You will experiment with a range of materials relevant to both floristry and event styling.
This course will require additional private study.
You will learn
- A range of design techniques
- How to manipulate alternative materials
- The use of mixed mediums such as recyclable and biodegradable materials
You will need at least one of the following:
- A pass grade in our Award in Art and Design – Floristry and Event Styling (Level 1)
- A willingness and commitment to learn new skills
- Enthusiasm for working with flowers and other mixed media materials
Days of attendance
You will be expected to study on the following days of the week.
Crystal Palace Park Campus
Gunnersbury Park Campus
Successful completion of this course will help you gain employment in the event planning or styling industry at a junior level, or you can progress to a further qualification in event planning, event styling or floristry.