This combination course will give you an introduction into the creative world of floristry and event styling. You will be able to express your own creativity and personality through a host of various styles and materials.
In addition, you will learn weekly how to create and explore a range of basic floristry and event styling techniques which you will link together to produce a final display, using the principles of design to create a fully-styled event.
You will learn
- A range of materials relevant to both floristry and event styling
- How to experiment with art and design ideas and techniques
- How to produce a basic portfolio of techniques and design ideas
- How to complete a final design assessment
- A willingness and commitment to learn new skills
- Enthusiasm for working with plants and alternative mediums
Days of attendance
You will be expected to study on the following days of the week:
Gunnersbury Park Campus
Successful completion of this course will enable you to progress to one of our Level 2 courses in event styling, floristry or floral design. You can also expand your skills in one of our specialist workshops.