This combination course will give you an introduction into the creative world of floristry and event styling. You will be able to express your own creativity and personality through a host of various styles and materials of your choice.
In addition, you will learn weekly how to create and explore a range of basic floristry and event styling techniques which you will link together to produce a final display, using the principles of design to create a fully-styled event.
You will learn
- A range of materials relevant to both floristry and event styling
- Experiment with art and design ideas and techniques
- Produce a basic portfolio of techniques and design ideas
- Complete a final design assessment
You will need at least one of the following:
- A willingness and commitment to learn new skills
- Enthusiasm for working with flowers and other mixed media materials
Days of attendance
You will be expected to study on the following days of the week.
Gunnersbury Park Campus
Successful completion of this course will enable you to progress to an Award in Art and Design – Floristry and Event Styling (Level 2), a Certificate in Event Planning (Level 2), a Certificate in Art and Design – Floristry, Balloon and Event Styling (Level 2), a Floristry Award, Certificate or Diploma (Level 2), a Certificate in Floral Art and Design (Level 2) or one of our Level 2 balloon artistry courses.