Starts: 16 May – 11 July 8 weeks (excludes half term)
Duration: One day a week every Thursday, 9am to 4pm
What centre: Brooks Farm
Capel Manor College is excited to offer a one day a week Introduction to Gardening course at Brooks Farm, a fantastic opportunity to gain a nationally recognised City & Guilds Level 1 Award.
This course offers:
- Seasonal planting – annuals/biennials
- Maintaining a planted area
- What cultivation means and how to do it
- Seasonally relevant vegetative propagation
- Tool use and maintenance
- Plant identification
- Health and safety practices
You will need your own safety boots for practical activities, gardening gloves and an up-to-date tetanus vaccination.
To apply for a place on this course, please complete an application form or contact our friendly Admissions team on 0303 003 1234.