Unless stated otherwise, students aged 16-18 are exempt from tuition and registration fees.
Download a full-time or part-time application form.
If you have any questions about our courses, please contact our Admissions team.Enquire about this course
Start date: September
Duration: 1 year full-time
Available at: Crystal Palace, Gunnersbury Park and Enfield
This course will introduce you to the practical skills needed for the agriculture and countryside industries, including working with natural habitats and livestock and building countryside structures.
This course is ideal for young people who prefer practical learning and adults who are looking for a new career. The support and guidance received during your study will help build your confidence and enable progression to the next level.
You will need at least one of the following:
- at least two GCSEs or equivalent
- relevant prior learning or experience gained in an appropriate professional environment will be considered
- enthusiasm for working outdoors
- you will be encouraged to attend our Summer School.
Successful completion of this course will enable you to progress to:
- an Agriculture Diploma (Level 2), a Wildlife, Conservation and the Countryside Diploma
(Level 2) or an Arboriculture and Forestry Diploma (Level 2)
- Level 2 Apprenticeship In Environmental Conservation
Last updated: 15 Oct 2018