Unless stated otherwise, students aged 16-18 are exempt from tuition and registration fees.
Download a full-time or part-time application form.
If you have any questions about our courses, please contact our Admissions team.Enquire about this course
Start date: September
Duration: 1 year full-time
Available at: Enfield
This course will provide you with an introduction to countryside management and the necessary knowledge of managing habitats, surveying plants and wildlife. You will learn about countryside recreation and activities, guided walks, building countryside structures and gain an understanding of the countryside industry. You will also complete around 150 hours of industry-based work experience.
This qualification is ideal if you want to be employed as a practical worker within the industry.
You will need at least one of the following:
- at least three GCSEs at grade 3 and above (D and above) or equivalent
- successful completion of a Level 1 diploma will be taken into consideration on application
- relevant prior learning or experience gained in an appropriate professional environment will be considered
- a real interest in the chosen subject
- you will be encouraged to attend our Summer School.
Last updated: 26 July 2019